Internet Explorer Users
Before using our site with Internet Explorer: You must enable Compatibility View
* Click on the "Tools" menu in the Internet Explorer toolbar.
* Copy the appropriate link (MSK users: http://macfweb.mskcc.org/; All Other Users: http://macfwebext.mskcc.org/) and paste it In to “Add the website” field. Then click button “Add”
* Make sure “Display all websites in Compatibility View” check box is checked “ON”
* Close the popup window and then exit Internet Explorer.
* Launch Internet Explorer again. Attempt to use our site again.
If this doesn’t work, please use Mozilla Firefox browser.